Thursday, May 31, 2018

Thursday: So that'll be fun to explain.

Today's plan: have apartment inspection, return keys to work.

The inspector was early, which wasn't much of a problem.  We walked through the apartment, I mentioned everything that was broken, and it was all pretty pleasant.

Then I sat down to read the internet for a bit, and finally looked around for my work keys.  And I can't find them.  No idea where they could have gone.  I dug around in the cushion of this chair, but they don't seem to have slipped in there.  So that's a fun bonus.

And now tomorrow I have a plumber coming, because most of the things wrong with my apartment are plumbing related.  The kitchen sink has never worked well, and it clogs regularly.  Hopefully it'll be quick, because I have to get my car to the shippers tomorrow as well.  Then furious packing.  I realized today that I'm currently using four different power strips for various things, and I have a fifth that is sitting on the floor.

Four more bags of trash.

One big pile of things I need to pack, placed nearly as far away from my suitcases as I can possibly get them.

I prepped all the dishes the movers forgot in the dishwasher to go in my suitcase, so hopefully they don't get smashed.  Plus side: I'll have dishes when I move.

I did configure my (now impossible to get to) work computer to run my rss stuff.  So I can keep that going during this move.  I did have to mark read 17000 items that are from the past.  I also set up my email to work around the fact that I can't forward mail to myself due to that computer being offline.  So today was partially productive.

Amazon...why...why in the world would I need a playlist for being snowed in?  It's the middle of summer!

Last kalbi.  The pancakes were better than usual today.

And I tried to put somebody in the gym that was empty, but it wouldn't let me.  Then a raid started.

I don't really like raids, but it's a Magikarp.  I can take a flail fish. 

And I got a medal for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment