Friday, May 18, 2018

Friday: It turns out paying a lot of money for half your furniture to be stolen makes the whole moving thing suddenly more realistic.

I got rid of two old televisions, and old microwave, my couch, my desk, my dresser, two bookshelves full of magazines I haven't read since moving here, and an end table that never really had a place, so it collected dust on the lanai.  This weekend I need to keep throwing stuff out, because I had three bags of trash today, and I suspect I can fill up three bags of trash each day until I move.

And then I got a very late lunch and edited my paper.

  • Well that's awful.
  • Best version of Romeo and Juliet.
  • They messed around this entire season, but at least Daisy force punched Inhuman quaked Talbot into space, where his stupid gravity powers do nothing to make him not freeze to death.  The jerk.  I will say that they brought it around at the end, where they decide Legends of Tomorrow style to go grab old Fitz from his cryogenic sleep to replace new Fitz, who died pretty messily.  I love when stories just go "time travel can't break anything" and the characters actively abuse this fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment