Monday, May 28, 2018

Monday: Memorial Day.

Or: The day I threw out like eight bags of trash.  It turns out that you can send a file box down the garbage chute, but a file box full of paper exceeds the weight limit for a garbage bag, so I'm going to need to separate that box into two loads, I guess.

I've also cleared out part of my closet, and partitioned clothes into "the saved" and "the damned."  Since I have basically an entire wardrobe at Julie's, I have very week feelings on keeping anything I don't plan to wear in the next two/three weeks.  It's going to be athleisure and being comfortable.

Build-a-burger was today's choice.  I was going to do pancakes, but they do the big Memorial Day thing at the park, so I wanted to avoid the area.  I then thought kaitenzushi, but I think that'll be tomorrow.
Because I'm not ready for the movers yet, but they don't come tomorrow, so I have a day to sort things out.


  • That's unfortunate.  It's my local library.  I haven't been there, but that's because I live in a library.
  • I'm surprised this hasn't happened before now.  It's a good idea.
  • I thought it was a pretty good episode, although next week Kara leaves Earth to go live with the other Kryptonians?  Without stopping Reign?  That's like the 948,284,204th worst plan ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment