Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Wednesday: I really don't like getting up early.

So that's why I'm going to need to reschedule one of the doctor appointments I had scheduled for today.  Whoops.  Not like I was in France last time I had an appointment OH WAIT.

I did actually plan and buy tickets for Christmewyears.  More expensive than Thanksgiving, partially because I didn't want to risk a good seat on the flight back.  It's a tiny plane.

I need to get this grill, because I want cute animals grilling at my camp.
But not Apple.  Apple can fuck right off.  "Oh, I need three coconuts, two oranges, and three cherries!"  Fine, I have everything except coconuts.  So I check market boxes, and friend Roger has them.  He's selling ten coconuts for 200🔔.  Fine, I accept that I'm getting ripped off, and head back.  Apple is gone.  I can't complete the request because she left me.  Piss off, Cheekers.






No comments:

Post a Comment