Friday, December 8, 2017

Friday: Going to Target was a mistake.

Because it was full of crazy people who have no sense of "not blocking the aisle" or "maybe you don't need to buy $350 worth of stuff at Target, holy shit, what is wrong with you?"  The worst part was the $350 person was in front of me in line, did the "I don't want these three items that sum to $4" thing, used a $10 gift card, couldn't load the app on her phone because her 4yo son logged her out and changed the password, lost said son when he wandered off, and then couldn't get her card to work.  "It usually works!"  I don't care.  I just want to buy my kleenex and toilet paper and get the fuck out of here.

The link from yesterday made me want to have Wendy's Time.
 And Gen 3 released:
With a new splash screen.

And my absolute favorite trash Pokemon.

And this thing.
Also a Plusle that I didn't screen cap because I was at Target trying not to get run over.




No comments:

Post a Comment