Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Wednesday: I have to get up early tomorrow.

Because they're doing that "turn off the water" thing all morning.  Ugh.

But I caught this friend.

To earn a badge.

And then got cheese fries.  The fries could have been crispier, and I don't understand how they go from a billion degrees to cold mush so quick.


  • Well then.  I guess we don't need to worry about sorting out that set of allegations after all.
  • Because of Gabby, I now need to have a "favorite comic character: under whatever the minimum age of Squirrel Girl and Hawkeye is, because they're about the same age" category, and I need to see how many volumes of this are available on kindle.  Probably all of them.
  • I retweeted this today, because long-hair Ash looks cool.  Reading this story, it might have actually been long-hair female Ash?  Whatever.  Retweet stands.
  • This is the greatest thing I saw today.

No comments:

Post a Comment