Sunday, December 10, 2017

Sunday: Today, too.

Part of it is that I know I should be cleaning and decluttering, but that's hard to get motivated for.  So, instead, I went to get a burrito since I can't go get "all the queso in existence."

Queso would have made this better.
 Along the way, I leveled up:
Finally.
 Which explains how I had 53 items over the limit:
I should probably start using max potions, instead of saving them until they're 1/3 of all my items.
 The thing that pushed me over the limit was finally getting this:
From an egg.  I have never seen one in the wild.

Also this guy, since I wasn't sure if an egg counts as a streak catch.  It seems like yes.

I discovered my visiting Julie that if you don't have furniture out, the animals just complement each other, and it looks like they're on drugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment