Sunday, December 3, 2017

Sunday: Everything worked out in the end.

As I mentioned today on Twitter, I've been on a peanut butter kick recently.  That's why when I woke up today, I had a craving for a peanut butter burger.
Luckily, HBC can do that.  They also have reasonable sized truffle fry sides, so you don't have to pay $7 for something twice as big as you want.
Burger + cheddar + bacon + grilled onions + Manoa lettuce + peanut butter.  It was delicious.  Surprise fact: grilled onions and peanut butter is a combination that works.

This also led to me looking up nutrition information for my preferred peanut butter, and for the one Julie likes.  I was surprised at how similar they are.  The only major difference is the added sugar in the Jif.

AC is quickly becoming a thing I play for longer than I expect before bed.  I'm out of cotton, so that's slowing things down.

No comments:

Post a Comment