Monday, February 2, 2015

Monday: Ugh. Monday.

This is what Mondays are like.

  • Greece.
  • Tumblr should write all the stories.
  • All the stories.
  • Yeah.  Which makes me wonder...
  • ...if this choice was based on the similar bad press they've been getting.  I'm concerned about what they'll do about Teen Titans Go, and hope they'll kind of keep their characterizations.  Also: I can't believe anyone cares about Hawk and Dove.  There are so many other characters that would be better.
  • More Frozen.
  • My understanding from reading the Japanese internet is that they go on a date this week.  I still need to catch up on this season.
  • I tested it out, and you can totally do this with any fixed width font.
  • I have been wanting this for years.  "Show me a map of this place, but scaled so I can compare it to that place."

No comments:

Post a Comment