Monday, February 16, 2015

Monday: President's Day

I didn't know what I wanted for lunch today.  I kind of wanted pasta, but I also had the idea to maybe get fish.

Why not both?
It wasn't bad, and definitely nice to get something new there.  The shrimp are a bit tricky to deal with because they still had their tails on.

Obligatory mosaic.

  • This is going to suck, as it means going to get ramen will be difficult.
  • So this means that I'm not buying Sierra Mist again, I guess.
  • Not that I care too much about this case (I decided I wasn't going to read the series until the author died, because he kept putting out giant 1000-page books.  Then he died, and I realized that I didn't care enough to get back into the series), but doing shit like this should not be legal.  If you put together a piece of shit to hold on to production rights, you should lose those rights, because you clearly don't care enough to do better than make a piece of shit.
  • John Boehner is terrible at his job.  You'd think being useless and shit would make him want to quit.

No comments:

Post a Comment