Friday, February 27, 2015

Friday: It's weird when you realize not everyone uses twitter.

Most of my tweets are random complaints, but having the constant stream of news means that when I wake up, I know that Leonard Nimoy died.  Even more, it means when other people find out via text hours later, that's already old news.  Didn't everyone already know that?  Since the time that happened, twitter pointed out that a Russian opposition leader randomly ended up shot, in a crime that totally couldn't possibly be tied to their current government.

It also means that when the local news gets around to finally talking about that dress thing, that's already more than 24 hours old.  That's so far in the past, it's nearly grumpy cat or something.  For the record, I saw blue and yellow, so I'm on my own little team over here.

With camouflage cat, I guess.


No comments:

Post a Comment