Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Tuesday: wait, did I just skip a day of work?

Nope! Prince Kuhio Day! Kind of an unfortunate reason for a day off, but it's always good to have time off.

My day large went like this:

Then I went to get sushi.


Yes, I got double ahi.
  • Tony Scalia continues to be made entirely of shit.
  • Bach isn't even that high on my list of composers, but 14 hours for a dollar is a pretty good deal.
  • It's actually far easier to do this in debian.  I had to do the apt-get thing, and then I think I had to enable the module in apache.  Add a user, import the xml file from google takeout, and I was done.  I'm still using GR for now, but that's mostly just an inertia thing.
  • Come up with your own list of what's wrong in this kitchen.  Here's mine:
    • That oven in inconveniently placed, so you can't put things in it directly.
    • Do you really need a potato tippy thing?
    • I always want to place things on a shelf above my sink.  Again, why are the faucets on that side?
    • A silverware tippy thing?
    • Plates stored on the cabinet doors?
    • All of those panels can't hold things, right?  How do you know which are real and which are fake?
    • Cutting board and baking sheet storage.  In two places?

No comments:

Post a Comment