Sunday, March 3, 2013

Sunday: I had one goal for today

"Do something."  Instead, I spent the day doing as little as possible.  I guess that's almost like doing something.  I'm sure it'd at least share an entry in the thesaurus.

Now let's critique retro-futuristic drawings.

This is where the space pope lives, I think.

"Wait, what's the plan here?  Maybe I shouldn't trust communist animal rocket scientists."
This is impractical.  You have all these isolated domes, but that just means you need a lot of airlocks and things. 

More like this, where you have everything in one dome, and then connect them with enclosed tubes. 

What is this, I don't even?  What does the giant molecule sculpture do, exactly?


This is another thing I don't understand about a lot of these things.  Sloped sides on buildings lead to lots of weirdly shaped rooms and wasted space.  Although, given the scale of the people, it's probably a fairly steep slope, so maybe that works better.

No comments:

Post a Comment