Saturday, March 30, 2013

Friday: The best fridays are the fridays without work

And today was one of them.  First up, tasty burger from the Counter.  I've been there before, but I've been doing sushi on my trips to Kahala recently, so since today wasn't a saturday, I figured I'd change things up a bit.  Plus, I wanted something spicy, but like chicken wing type spicy, and they have that as an optional sauce for the burgers:
Mixed greens, sauteed onions and mushrooms, bacon, cheddar, on a whole wheat bun. With hot sauce.
I also discovered that they do sell a small size cheese fries, which is good, because I can never finish the big size.

Also, my burger was made of bison.
I then came home, burned through more DVR stuff, and discovered this episode of pokemon where the gang has to all dress up like girls to get into a gym run by other girls, but who only let girls into the gym.  Plus, those girls were jerks earlier, so Team Twerp had to go beat them up and push them into the mud.  Not kidding.  That's what they did.  Don't fuck with Team Twerp.  However, since everyone had to be a girl, they did this:


Yes, they added a cutout to Pikachu's tail so he'd look like a girl Pikachu.  Pansage got a ribbon (because boys can't wear ribbons, duh), and Snivy got nothing, because Ash's Snivy is already a girl.

So, an exciting day for me.  I also went all over town trying to find ground lamb, only to find it at WF.  Unfortunately, they only had a single half pound package.  That's all they had.  Given that I'd already checked three other grocery stores, I resigned myself to having to mix meats, and bought an accompanying half pound of ground beef.


  • My understanding is that zerohedge is kind of on the borderline of "fucking loons."  As an example, this post.  If I'm running a business, and need to have more than 15% of my money totally liquid, I'm probably very bad at running my business.  Why have that much cash on hand?  Do you not have income that covers your standard expenses?  Why do you not have that money invested in something more robust than a bank in Cyprus?  You understand how bank deposit insurance works, right?  Can't you distribute your cash into more than one account?  Oh, wait, you're going to switch everything over to bitcoins.  Yes, you are bad at running your business, and are a moron.
  • Now I want a corn dog.
  • Number 25.
  • Jiggly-PUFF!

No comments:

Post a Comment