Thursday, December 13, 2012

Thursday: Less productive than I would have liked

It turns out I might have written a perl script to automate production of "red panda says: fuck you, X" style images.
I arrived at work today to discover that a power surge last night had killed one of my monitors on my work computer.  I replaced it with an ancient monitor that is nearly dead.  It's hard to switch between them, because the regular one is nice and bright, and the old one is dim and yellowy.

Then, piles of emails all wanting immediate attention.  Woo.  Then I decided after everyone else had left that the new ventilation was trying to kill me.  Either due to dust or something, I basically became unable to breathe in my office.  That's always a bad way to do work.

And I discovered after getting home that there's a major problem with the one project I have left to finish before I leave on vacation.  Wonderful.  Maybe I can sort that out tomorrow.

"Hey, what's that?" "Nophing."

2 comments: