Saturday, December 1, 2012

Saturday: And I thought I wouldn't have anything to post today

Piikoi and Davenport.
I was eating dinner when I heard the tires squealing and then a horrible crunching sound.  I got to the lanai in time to see someone in a white pickup truck with a cap backing up slowly from this car that they had slammed into.  Since no one got out of the car, I assume it had been parallel parked with Captain Crashy smashed into it.  My first thought was, "huh, this guy is going to run," based on the fact that he never put on hazard lights, or got out of the car, or anything of the sort.  And, as you can tell by the lack of white pickup truck in this picture, he totally ran, despite the shouts of "hey!" from various people nearby.

So that was kind of exciting.

No.
"Oh fuck!"

  • Botswana.
  • I guess it makes sense that showers weren't always a common thing.  Still, the idea of a booklet called "Once-Used Water" is a bit silly.  I also like the creepy stalker "would you mind mentioning your plumber's name?"
  • I guess I have something in common with Mitt Romney.  We both like Boston Market.

No comments:

Post a Comment