Saturday, February 7, 2015

Saturday: What did I do today?

Oh yeah.  Since I had to clean my apartment up this week for an appraisal on Friday (which I guess is for a refinancing, so I shouldn't have to move), I finally threw out or put away a bunch of crap I had lying around.  I also restacked my books into fewer, taller piles, which lets me know that I almost certainly need at least another bookshelf.

The end result of this is that I was able to clear the space in front of the cabinet door that holds my PS2.  That led to me playing Gauntlet, because it's a great game that requires no major thinking.

Also I got ramen.  I never noticed that the bowls have writing in the bottom.
"I will wait for tomorrow."
I guess that means you can't have ramen twice in one day.



No comments:

Post a Comment