Monday, March 30, 2020

Monday: Q17/I am bad at waking up on Mondays.

Given that I've had zero pressure to wake up at a decent time for a week, I'm all soft and lazy about alarms.  Which I think means I need to upgrade to a better alarm.

Plus, while setting up my work computer at home, I discovered that the cables don't reach, so I can't set it up in a reasonable location, so I'm stuck with my laptop until a new super long ethernet cable is delivered.

But I got reinforcement groceries, so I have tortilla chips, and can make tacos this week.

DLC title card.
And this is supposed to be the blacksmith, but I think I might have accidentally killed him?

Exploring Nefertiti's tomb.

When suddenly!
 What?
WHAT?
WHAT IS THIS?
ANUBIS PEOPLE?
THERE WERE GIANT SCORPIONS, BUT NO PHOTOS, BECAUSE ALL I COULD THINK WAS "KILL IT WITH FIRE"!
This bit was cool.
And then I fought and killed Nefertiti.
As you do.
So now I'm queen of Egypt?
Except no, because I had to go back to the real world from the afterlife.  Which is a thing I was not expecting to happen in this game.


  • He went to jail.
  • Math.

No comments:

Post a Comment