Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Tuesday: Again up too late, and I need to get in tomorrow by ten for pair programming

Which suggests I should have waited to merge my ticket this evening, but I really wanted to have it done today as a "problem discovered/analysed/fixed by quitting time" style thing.

And it was snowy this morning.

I'll admit, it's not that snowy.
 Plus when I got home, I found that my Gideon/Harrow the Ninth prints had arrived:
Gideon Nav.

Harrow Nonagesimus.

Then it was reruns of my TV shows, so back to my video game:

Started with me standing on statues again.
Then I took a tour of tiny crap islands with nothing on them.
Met Roxana, who I recognized from my list.

So I did the right thing.
And now I have a new friend.
Except we're both supposed to fight in a giant battle royale thing.  Huh.
I found this at the top of a mountain, and I wonder if I'm coming back to this mountain in the future.
 In any case, we won, and the guy in charge wanted us to fight to the death.  Which we didn't do, because friends.  Also, that guy is a jerk.
So he ended up dead.
 And what happens when you run your death match, and move everyone to Volcano Island for the final battle between friends?
I get angry at your stupid dead body and toss it into the lava.
I have the high ground, motherfucker.

Not quite where I wanted him to end up, but I'm not going down to fix it.
And, I mean, he's on fire.  That's probably sufficient.

I also didn't park my boat here, so I'm going to have to fast travel somewhere tomorrow.  Maybe to "the story"?

No comments:

Post a Comment