Monday, November 11, 2019

Monday: Up too late

Which caused me to be later than I wanted to work this morning, and is causing me to be up later than I wanted tonight.  Stupid video games.

Took over a gym on the way to my car.
And then went to Target, bought more than I wanted to at Target, and then found the correct way home from Target.

Then, after TV and dinner, standing on statues:
Aphrodite.

Athena.

Um.

Another lion.

Like a nereid?
Yes, this girl I just helped is building mud friends.
 Because she's an orphan, and maybe has a speech issue, and other kids are jerks?  Like, I have $4500 I'm only going to use for more murder.  Why isn't there a "give the orphan girl a decade's worth of wages" option?  A "I have a boat, and a crew who I don't pay or speak to, but they live on the boat, maybe I can take this girl with us on our murder-spree" option?  A "seriously, I have one option that leads to her making real friends (that isn't me), and if you donk it up, there's no fixing it?  That's dumb, give me something to work with here," option?
Also, you're not allowed to murder her under the Milky Way.
 The witch from the other story?  Oh yeah, you better bet that I murdered her up right.  Then chucked her off the balcony to the street below.  Then picked up her corpse, brought it to my boat, and stuck it next to Herodotus.  Next time I run into a bullshit quest, someone's getting some witch corpse thrown at them.



No comments:

Post a Comment