Saturday, June 25, 2011

Menu planning: week 2

I overslept again (well, I woke up, I just didn't bother getting out of bed), so I missed the farmer's market again. Maybe if I feel super motivated tomorrow, I'll try to go to the one in Mililani. Basing the week off of my trip to WF instead:
  • Saturday: Salad of some sort, then sorbet and berries.
  • Sunday: I'm thinking I'm going to try to do this garlic steak, with a grilled romaine salad and roasted potatoes.
  • Monday: I haven't fully sorted this one out, but I bought another steak, so I'll come up with something for it.
  • Tuesday: I'm going to try the spicy Italian sausages in tomato sauce that I got too sick to make last week.
  • Wednesday: Leftovers
  • Thursday: Do something with fish (which I didn't buy because this is nearly a week away)
  • Friday: Probably the fish again.
This doesn't seem like a really firmly established menu plan, but it seems like having some plan and changing it as I go is better than trying to make it up each day as I go along.

No comments:

Post a Comment