Monday, February 15, 2010

That is not heart shaped.


This was the other thing I picked up at whole foods. It was claimed to be a heart shaped crab cake. Even with the bite taken out (I forgot to take a picture before starting), you can see that it is not heart shaped.  I paired it with a baked potato (half eaten in the kitchen because my oil was too hot, so I tucked the crab cake into the oven for a few minutes to be sure it was fully cooked), and some roasted asparagus (salt/pepper/bit of oil/splash of lemon juice, shaved parmesan once it was done).

The whole foods crab cake wasn't as good as the ones I make. It had some odd flavor choices (big fat scallion greens and celery stood out), and the crab was mostly shredded and not the good lump stuff. Still, it was quite tasty, and something I may have to look at in the future.

1 comment:

  1. it is kind of ass-shaped, though. would it have been tastier as an ass?

    -n

    ReplyDelete