Thursday, February 4, 2010

Closeface



There’s a blurry girl at the end of my nose.
Her name is Closeface.
And when she backs away I don’t know where she goes.
That crazy Closeface.

She’s really different, but she’s kind of like you,
But her eyes are bigger and there’s not always two,
When I lay in bed she appears out of nowhere,
If ever was not Closeface, I would be so scared.

But if she got a little smaller,
And a little more in focus,
She’d have to legally change her name,
And there would be no kiss.

We kind of need Closeface,
Closeface, we kind of need Closeface.

There’s a dirty girl and she whispers to me,
"Closeface, we kind of need Closeface,"
I don’t know how much she weighs but she's as big as I can see,
Closeface, we kind of need Closeface.

I think she thinks that I’m her perfect match,
‘Cause I’m just her type when we are attached.
And when she goes away, you are always right there.

When she and I get together, I tell her all my secrets,
And yes I do talk about you and I have no regrets.

There’s a blurry girl at the end of my nose,
Her name is Closeface.


(Mp3s here. These are the lyrics to the acoustic version. You can sort it out from there.)

No comments:

Post a Comment