Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Tuesday: Good food and OMG, I play a psychopath in this game.

Delicious bbq.  I <3 bbq="" much.="" so="" td="">
 And then some work during the day.
And pasta for dinner.
I played more of Pokemon Shield today.  I'm beginning to think either:

  1. I'm training way more than I should, and that I'm not supposed to be fighting everything I see.
  2. I'm a horrible monster that should be stopped.
At this point, I'm about 8 levels above everything I fight.  I have to actively plan what to do if I want to catch a new Pokemon, because my SadBoi will simply murder it in one move.  A quick summary:
This kid:  one shotted.

This kid:  one shotted.
This curry: delicious.

This guy: old enough to know better.

This guy: doesn't understand I just wanted a coffee.

These teens: sorely outmatched.

This guy: He can't be my rival if I murder all of his pets every time we meet.
This guy: Also can't be my rival because acting like a piece of shit doesn't mean anything if I kill your creatures without taking any damage.
This kid: not disguised enough.
To be fair, I am seeing all the sights and doing my best Galar tourism.  It just feels so wrong.



No comments:

Post a Comment