Monday, December 30, 2019

Sunday: Hotpot and Puzzles

Central Market lunch.  Plus some initial planning for NYE, as well as for hotpot.
 Then some work-adjacent work.  I hate deciding that refactoring would solve a lot of problems.  Even though it probably will, and will make unit tests easier to write.
And delicious hotpot.  At home.
Yum yum yum!

And this dang puzzle:

It's a Bob Ross.
It's made me think about computer vision guided puzzle solvers.  It looks like the first two google results use some sort of edge/shape solver.  My thought was to feed in an image of "pieces" (which would then be segmented) and "goal", with the idea of using cross correlation to identify where each piece should fall on the completed image.  Maybe I'll see about implementing something when I get home.



No comments:

Post a Comment