Sunday, October 20, 2019

Sunday: Pancake cravings.

Today was supposed to be a "stay home and be lazy" day, prompted by the rain.  I even ordered groceries last night to be delivered, so I wouldn't have to go get food.

And then I woke up and really wanted pancakes.
So.
I did get laundry and dishes done, and I'm going to figure out why my roomba's been slacking off before bed.  And I discovered that not only did the crew on the Obra Dinn have kraken problems, but also generic sea monster issues.

It's a good game.  It's a bit harder than I would have thought, and I'm annoyed that it tells me that I should be able to figure out mysteries before I actually can.  I'm filling in what seems reasonable and right, and I figure I'll sort things out once I've gone through the entire story.



No comments:

Post a Comment