Friday, October 18, 2019

Friday: I figured things out at work, but it took all day, and I need a weekend to recover.

I did stay late to work on my FITS reader utility code.  It's now close to what I want it to do.

In any case, I've been staying up late to play Stardew this week.
Julie's right, you probably can finish the community center in the first year.  The things I didn't get:  Catfish, Cabbage, Truffle, Sunflower, Apples*3.  Buying a tree early seems like the strategy if I do another run.
You can get weird mushroom trees?
 Scenes from Stardew-Christmas:

I sold the wine I was going to give Harvey, so he got one of my speed-up coffees.
And then Sebastian came in with a freaking full Glow Ring, making me feel bad that I didn't try at all.
Abigail Is Weird, A Series.
That is quartz, Abby.  Don't eat rocks.

Nope.  I don't.  Because I have a job, Abby.

I think I already made a joke about this.
I mean, duh.

So I think I'm getting married to Abigail, is what I'm saying.
 
Even if she does play her flute, at night, in winter, next to a river.

No, Emily.  You hang out with Haley, and I don't like her, so you're not part of my Farm Adventure.

This was suppose to be another double entendre quote, but with Robin.

No comments:

Post a Comment