Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Wednesday: I spent the day deciphering something that was designed and written completely opposite to how I would have done it.

And how I'm used to seeing similar things done in the past.  Just a whole bunch of "huh, what, how?" all day long.

And then I donked up by trying a different Target, and they didn't have what I was looking for, and it was rainy and I forgot my umbrella.

I did learn that pineapple Hi-Chew are available in places that aren't named Hawaii.



  • Tulsi always came off as somewhat wrong.  I would totally have voted for her (she was district 2), but it would not be anywhere near as easy as voting for Colleen, Mazie, Mark, or Brian.
  • This is sad to hear.
  • The source of that Spider-Man comic I've posted at least twice.

No comments:

Post a Comment