Friday, February 8, 2019

Friday: I didn't have to yell at anyone.

Not yet, at least.  However, this "doctor's office, pharmacy, specialty pharmacy, insurance" thing is bullshit, and takes way more effort than it should.  I basically have to start all over on my prescription, because something somewhere wasn't done correctly.  I should probably call my doctor's office tomorrow to check that things were done correctly, but I shouldn't have to micro manage everyone to make them do their job.

Single payer would be much better.

Two years ago was Pearl Harbor day.
I need to do derivatives this weekend too.  Ugh.  I also probably should go to the office and switch my new roomba with my old roomba, as having the new roomba on my home wifi and the office roomba using the simple scheduler makes more sense.


No comments:

Post a Comment