Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Tuesday: The crossover is over, I made dinner, and I got a lot accomplished at work today.

And I even made a doctor's appointment for tomorrow?  What?  They have an online thing, and seriously why doesn't everyone have an online thing for everything.  I can accomplish so much more if I can space it out over twenty minutes between fixing bits of code and running tests.  People need to get over "phone calls" as a valid way to do things.

Fudgy brownies are good.

New splash screen.  I assume this is for the PvP stuff.  I didn't see anything today, but I didn't look very hard.

So, does that mean 3 degrees colder, or 3 degrees warmer?

  • I can't get a web based API to work with my new light bulbs, but they accept a complex schedule routine, and I can control them via Google.  So they work for now, but I'll probably have to code up (or find) a snek implementation.
  • Good.
  • I kind of wish this had been done for a larger set of museums.
  • The crossover was very good this year.  Next year is going to be Crisis on Infinite Earths?  WHAT?!?
  • The Legends had an excellent anti-crossover this year, too.  Lampshades all around.

No comments:

Post a Comment