Thursday, April 5, 2018

Thursday: and that's when I realized I should just work from home.

Because my boss is out, and there's not really any reason to be in the office.  A/C, I guess, but couch computing is more comfortable than my desk chair.  I got a lot accomplished, and I have data running so tomorrow I can check to see if my guess of "just average the two things I have, and assume it's identical" works.

I have no idea where or when I saw this bear.  2008? 2009?
I watched Arrow tonight, and it is not terribly good.  Some criminals have taken over much of the city by corrupting cops, the DA, half of mayor's staff, despite Green Arrow being mayor.  He has a gang of other heroes, but none of them are that great, and GA is a massive jerk.  But he's friends with the entire rest of the CW, so why doesn't he just call up Flash?  Or, even better, the Legends.  That team of Disaster Idiots would just Disaster their way through all the problems.  Drunk Mick and Punchy Sara could probably solve it by themselves.  "I shot fire at them until they gave up."  "I punched them all until they gave up."

Sara is returning for their season finale, so maybe he does that.

Flash could probably use this tactic too.


No comments:

Post a Comment