Sunday, May 24, 2009

I love L.A.

"I see you have 'I love L.A.' merchandise."

"Yes, of course, in many styles."

"Do you have any 'Los Angeles is the ass-end of hyper-pretentious douchebaggery' merchandise?"

"Pardon?"

"I mean, you must, right? It has to be the more prevalent attitude, right?"

"Why would you say that?"

"Well, the traffic is bad, even ignoring the dumb design attitude of 'just add another freeway.' There's also the airport, which scientifically designed to frustrate and annoy. But, I think the most obvious reason is the hyper-pretentious douchebaggery that is evident in 70% of the people and 90% of their actions. So again, do you have any-"

"No we don't, now get the fuck out."


Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

1 comment:

  1. whatda. was that a real convo, or are you just feigning prickly-bitchitis??

    (Thats right. There is such a disease where you have an appendage that is a female dog with 5 o'clock shadow, and this dog becomes swollen and inflammed. And this causes you to pick fights with unsuspecting airport vendors who peddle love for L.A.)

    ReplyDelete