Monday, November 10, 2008

Stupid parking



Since it was cold today, and there was snow on the ground, all the people who had been biking in to work all drove. I drove around for a half hour looking for a parking space before deciding that it just wasn't worth it, opting instead to work from home. Part of this decision was me driving behind one of the physics professors, who is about the worst driver I've ever seen. Turning a corner never requires you to completely stop your car three times. Almost being hit by two different "girl in a giant SUV talking on her cellphone" didn't help either. I had to get groceries first, as I've been out of lunch stuff for a week.

I did see my squirrel friend when I was on my way to my car. I gave him some nuts from my lunch, but he was too scared to be hand fed. Oh well.

Ok, time to think more about globular cluster orbits. I think I've about solved one problem. Unfortunately, it wasn't the one I had intended to solve, but rather the one I was going to solve in Santa Barbara next January. Oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment