Sunday, November 9, 2008

Dining out



I decided that I was done with crappy fast food. My plan was to go get something tasty at Pizza House while reading papers. Of course, I walk outside to see that my car is covered in "ice pellets." Not quite as bad as the six inches of snow that will be there in a month, but it's still depressing to see when you just want food.

I still don't like eating out at restaurants alone, but at least it was tasty. Boneless hot wings and BBQ bacon burger. Yes, I realize eating not pizza at a "Pizza House" may be a bit silly, but I wasn't really in the mood for pizza. Besides, I don't think I've ever had something there I didn't like.

And I learned that other people just generally ignore orbital effects for globular cluster evolution. Which doesn't really help me sort out how to proceed with relating my orbit simulations to my observations. Stupid universe, with your stupid three spatial dimensions. You just complicate things, dummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment