Thursday, November 13, 2008

James Bond

Wow good job dressing up for the movie, douchebags.

(Post movie edit: and I'm not just calling them douchebags because they dressed up for the movie. They had the popped collars and had to play with their cellphones throughout the entire movie.


I also got to play the fun game of, "I'm totally following you, Car in Front of Me." I didn't really intend to, but I wanted a milkshake, and figured that McDonalds was probably still open. This led me to a number of last minute decisions to turn where the other car was turning, and things like that. They eventually turned into a middle school, so unless they just wanted to check on their grades, I'm pretty sure I freaked them out.

And no, McDonalds was not still open, and Steak and Shake is gone, so I had to go to Quality Dairy to get milkshake ingredients. I asked if they made them (they have an ice cream counter), but the girl looked at me like she had never heard of this "milk-shake" I spoke of.

Nom nom, chocolate milkshake. With like brownie and candy pieces or something like that.)


No comments:

Post a Comment