Sunday, January 14, 2018

Sunday: In hindsight, it was a mistake.

I woke up early this morning because of work stuff, and then stayed up to watch two hours of youtube playthroughs of Doki Doki Literature Club.  Then I saw the latest of Julie's brunch polls, and although I disagree with the results, it really made me want pancakes.

So I got the entire poll's worth of items.
Everything was super good today, with the kalbi being extra charred.

And I took down the gym.

And had a huge team join me by the end of my meal.

And this was the mistake.  I had thought about taking some home, but it was all too good.
That kind of killed my motivation for doing anything but digesting, so I came home and watched another two+ hours of Doki Doki Literature Club on Twitch, because that's where the rest of the playthrough I was watching was located.

Also, what's up with this couch?
I timed this shot poorly.

But seriously.
Every animal who comes to visit sits on this couch.  Every single one.



No comments:

Post a Comment