Saturday, January 13, 2018

Saturday: The good news is, I didn't die in a nuclear explosion.

Which, you know, is a good thing.  I woke up, visited with my favorite tsundere squirrel:
He was fine.
 We made tarts:
They were delish.
And then I checked Twitter to discover that they accidentally issued an incoming missile warning, and a bunch of people freaked out, and then they cancelled it because it was a mistake, and a lot of people were angry, and I slept through the whole thing.

So if I don't send out a "Guess I'm dying in a huge nuclear explosion. #fml" tweet with the sad Pikachu gif, then I slept through being blown up.
This one.
Anyway, then I went to Punchbowl.

See?  Not blown up.

I just wanted to make a fancy fisheye thing.
And then pizza time.
Because pizza time is always good.


No comments:

Post a Comment