Thursday, September 2, 2010

Belfast!

Just a few pictures from Belfast.  I've been largely stuck at the conference, and so I haven't been taking too many.  I figure I'll catch up in London.


A statue of Lord Kelvin.  Yes, that Kelvin.


The "Palm House," a greenhouse in the park. I think it's been closed everytime I walk past.


Memorial angel statue at the QUB entrance.


City Hall, where we met the Lord Mayor of Belfast.


Galileo. He sits in the entryway you take to get to the great hall.


The tiny, tiny shower  have to work with. Stupid tiny shower.

1 comment:

  1. shower: that doesnt look so bad. my shower is smaller ;p

    galileo: some of those galileos are actually his evil twin, you know. or like, his righteous, but stupid twin.

    city hall: so this is where you hi-5'ed the Lord Mayor?

    angel: looks like a beheading by tambourine is about to take place

    palm house: aww i wanted to see if you would like the inside of that place.

    Kelvin: *the* Kelvin? Wheres Hubbes? ( ok its a stretch of a joke, i know ;p )

    ReplyDelete