Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Thing that could have gone better for my trip:

Plane could have arrived at HNL on time.

No further delays boarding and taking off.

They actually had the food and beverages I wanted to purchase. Condolance bacardi white doesn't cut it.

We could have arrived at ORD for me to make my connection.

The robots could have autorebooked me on a flight that was more than 20 minutes after the one I missed.

Old people would not fear robots.

I wouldn't have been re-rebooked for a flight 24 hours after the one I missed.

I wouldn't have to fly standby.

Flights wouldn't arbitrarily shift from gate F11 to F1.

They wouldn't have to wait for a plane.

Or a crew.

Because the crew's flight had been diverted to Appleton, WI due to ORD being too busy.

The pilot wouldn't go missing for an hour because he was told the flight was cancelled.

We wouldn't need to be de-iced.

Twice.

It wouldn't have taken nearly 24 hours (more than twice the schedule) to get here.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment