Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Holy crap! Free books!?

That's right! I've been unpacking books for the past two hours, I've filled up all the space I have right now, and I'm not sure how many more book shelves I need to buy. Therefore, I've decided that I need to get rid of some books.

So, for the next week or two, anyone who direct messages me their address via twitter (@astrochris) will get a book mailed to them. I'll choose a book from my library, and send it out as soon as is reasonable via US mail. I won't guarantee that the book will be good, or interesting, or even in a language you speak.

Still, it's a book, and it's free to you. What more can you ask for?

Updates!

  1. If you send me a quick description of the type of book you'd like, or some random fact about yourself, I'll try to find the book that I think is most appropriate for you.
  2. I found some DVDs I have multiple copies of. Sounds to me like someone's getting a surprise DVD to go with their free book!

1 comment: