Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Every episode of Card Captor Sakura season 3:


Sakura:Nice day we're having.
Xiaolong:I have feelings, but cannot use words well.
Eriol (stage whisper):I will murder you all!
Sakura:Huh?
Eriol:Can I see your {insert noun}?
Sakura:Sure!
Eriol (stage whisper):I will enchant this to cause mayhem!
Sakura, using newly changed Clow card to solve the day:It's convenient I have an anti-penguin-slide-attack card!
Eriol, stage whisper:Exactly according to plan!
Sakura:Huh?
Tomoyo:Oh, Sakura!
Toya:I hope Yukito doesn't disappear before my sister can convert all the cards and fuel his existence with her magic.
Yukito:Huh?
Sakura:Huh?
Toya:Nothing. Nevermind.
All other characters:We're mostly just filler.

I mean, I'm still going to watch all of it and enjoy it, I'm just saying that Eriol has to be getting offended that no one (other than Tomoyo, probably) has figured out what's going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment