Saturday, March 10, 2018

Saturday: All according to plan.

Julie said last night that A Wrinkle in Time was a good movie, so I set that as the plan for the day.
With a hot dog.
It is good.  I had forgotten most of the story, so I'm going to reread the book to see what's different.  The costumes were fantastic, and even though there's a scene that is pretty clearly "New Zealand + CGI", I thought they did a good job making things feel alien.  It also made me realize that everything needs to be more diverse.  Just all over the place.  There is literally zero reason not to.

And then got sushi.

And caught this jerk.  Finally.
I am finally down to 500 items in my saved RSS thing.  Looking through it, it looks like Thanksgiving is the problem.  I suspect it's because I don't reblog things while on vacation, and then I get hit by Christmas too soon afterwards, and Thanksgiving stuff gets left behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment