|They're trimming trees.|
- One problem of being this far west is that I get a lot of "tomorrow" content in the evening. Because of this, I'm going to put this link here, for convenience. It'll probably be the image for tomorrow.
- In case you missed it, the president of Turkey isn't a good guy.
- How to deal with things when someone dies. Not like the "hiding the body" kind of way. The "cancelling accounts and things" way.
- Verizon should be nationalized. This is a bullshit fee. Last time I changed phones, I ordered it from the manufacturer, switched to it by myself, and used exactly zero of Verizon's resources to do it. This isn't a legitimate expense, it is simply a member of an oligarchic sector using their power to extract added fees.
- Apparently today has a meme attached that I was unaware of.
- These are good pictures.
- Yes. Who subscribes to newsletters for a webpage? I'm here to read this one story I saw a link to.
- Adventure tree.
- This next one was going to be a link, but then I made a plot, so now it's not.
Here's the link. It's how much various people are paid per page to do things to make a comic book. There are generally 22 pages in a comic, and they sell for about $3.99. Here's a link containing how many comics were sold in January.
- Comic book writers should be paid more.
- That probably means that there can't be ~400 comics published a month, as using the Marvel low-end numbers means 1822.1 issues need to be sold to break even on the creative team.
- I don't even know what the third point should be, this is just kind of depressing.
- Something about trades?
- That's a remarkably good fit to the "regular issues of known characters" section of the distribution.