|Far better than stupid boring cheese.|
- I have like two of these sitting around. I also really like these keyboards. Maybe I should get this adapter thingy.
- I don't do all the clothes together, but I use something similar when I pack for travel. This is definitely something that should be better known. It's one of those things that was invented by the military because they need to be efficient about things, and they should have told everybody that they invented the best way to pack things, because being the military isn't just about blowing shit up, you also need to get people to where things need to be blown up, and people like to wear clothes.
- WTF, United from sixty years ago?
- I'm glad that I live in a state that isn't completely crazy.
- I guess I need to figure out how to do kickstarter, because I want to see the end of Baman Piderman. Although, given that it's nearly 80% funded after one day, I probably don't need to worry about it not getting funded.
- I think this is one of the reasons I like Japan. "Somedays, you maybe just want a hot dog for breakfast. We should make that normal." Although, relish. Ick.
- Then I noticed that 3*$60 is $180, and I decided that I wasn't quite as interested as I was at first.
- I want to read this paper, but it's long, and it's late, and I'm sleepy.