However, I did get to attend lots of telecons, and do lots of work today. Woo. I did get a fancy new mode for the spectrum code that solves and deblends and everything in a single pass. The results look nice, too, although there are some bugs that need to be ironed out.
Let's see if I have any pictures for today:
|What are you doing, duck? That isn't even a pond!|
|More fun with Picard.|
- Davy Jones died, who I first discovered during the chilling adventure of "The Haunted Horseman of Hagglethorn Hall."
- Baby monkeys have a built-in leash.
- Michelle Ugenti is a horrible person, and hates people who go to college. Is Arizona trying to be the worst state in the country to live in?
- Someone else has noticed that the TSA is utterly useless.
- Huh. Today's NYTimes food page has a recipe that I basically tried to recreate for V-day this year. I didn't use truffles or veal stock, however. Same basic idea, though.